https://youtu.be/w3kZOzJw0WYMr. Speaker, the Prime Minister admitted that there is…
Parliament sits approximately half of the year, taking me and my family to Ottawa, carrying the concerns of my riding with me. I also represent the Green party as caucus critic for a number of files. I use these critic areas as a lens through which I provide constructive criticism and offer solutions to government through question period, speeches, media interviews, and interventions.
These critic files include:
– National Defense and Veterans Affairs;
– Crown-Indigenous Relations and Indigenous Services;
– Official Languages;
– Women and Gender Equality;
– Diversity, Inclusion and Youth;
– Natural Resources (shared with Green Caucus);
– Fisheries, Oceans, and the Canadian Coast guard (East Coast); and
For a complete overview of my interventions in the House of Commons, please go to my YouTube channel: Jenica Atwin.
https://youtu.be/IBwhCVdZ8C4Mr. Speaker, on February 24, Fredericton lost one of…
https://youtu.be/ujzYZb-HkhYMadam Speaker, I am raising an issue today in…