One year ago today, Fredericton made history, electing its first female MP and the first Green MP outside British Colombia. Jenica has spent the last year working hard for the people of this riding:
- 652 individual contacts with constituents in crisis, 74% resolved
- Hundreds of public events and meetings
- 25 specifically with youth-led organizations
- 23 with other party MPs and other levels of government to discuss collaboration
- 121 interventions in the House of Commons
- Hundreds of media interviews on issues that matter to Fredericton
- Thousands of email conversations with constituents and Canadians.