On June 12th, Jenica Atwin asked important questions to ministers. Here are the issues that were raised:
- We need a public inquiry on how the legal and law enforcement systems have failed Indigenous people in New Brunswick;
- Clinic 554 must be able to continue its essential work;
- Businesses need support to be able to transition into the new economy;
- We must adopt a more inclusive style of writing in our communications; and
- The Official Languages Act needs to be updated to reflect today’s reality.